You may look for a partner with the help of CEMR:

How to find a partner

You may send your partner search to us, for this please indicate the size of the municipality, county, district you are looking for, the aim of your search and in which country. Also please give us your contact details! We will contact relevant Hungarian local governments and get back to you soon.

Please write your request to Ms. Veronika Krausz, Secretary-General of the Hungarian National Association of Local Authorities (TÖOSZ):, we are happy to be at your disposal for further questions.